Do You Know An Individual Positively Impacting Her/His Organization/Company? Nominate them for the Women in Buses Operational Excellence Award - Presented by Motor Coach Industries
This award is given to an individual who displays excellence in service to their organization. This includes customer operations, drivers, mechanics, sales or any other impactful area in the travel and tourism industry.
The award is open to all ABA members and recognizes individuals at the core of the company in the areas of maintenance, driving, operations and customer service.
The ideal candidate displays dedication to their field and strives to make a difference through teamwork and commitment to excellence.
Candidate has been in travel and tourism industry for 3 years.
Candidate works year round in the travel and tourism industry.
Ideal candidate would not be an owner of a company or property in tourism industry.
- FEBRUARY 1: Nominations Solicited
- MARCH 31 : Nominations Due
- APRIL: Nominations sent to WIB Leadership Team and other ABA Leadership for consideration and selection
- MAY: Winner notified for scripting of award presentation
- JUNE: Award presentation at ABA's Marketplace 2021