Do You Know a Leader in the Motorcoach and Group Travel Industry? Nominate Them for the Women in Buses Award - Presented by Motor Coach Industries
The purpose of the American Bus Association’s Women In Buses Award - Presented by Motor Coach Industries is to recognize an individual or company who has directly impacted the advancement and promotion of women within and among the motorcoach, tourism and hospitality industry.
An individual or organization may earn the award. Membership in the American Bus Association is not a requirement.
Nominees would need to have directly influenced the advancement of the role of women in the motorcoach industry.
This achievement can be further defined as:
- personal investment in networking in a way that improves the role of women in the motorcoach industry;
- advancing or promoting professional education for women;
- supporting or participating in a mentoring program for women in the motorcoach industry; and
- creating new or unique opportunities for women in some other, but meaningful way.
- Years in the business;
- Overall professional/company success; and
- Contribution to the motorcoach industry overall.
- SEPTEMBER 2022: Nominations Solicited
- NOVEMBER 18, 2022: Nominations Due
- DECEMBER 2022: Nominations sent to WIB Leadership Team and other ABA Leadership for consideration and selection
- JANUARY 2023: Winner notified for scripting of award presentation
- FEBRUARY 3, 2023: Award presentation at Women in Buses Day at Marketplace 2023
Nomination survey | https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WIB2023