We would like to thank our Diamond Sponsor Mid Atlantic Receptive Services and their partners for their generous donation of a Memorial Day Weekend in Washington DC for a group tour of 50! Operate a Fantastic, one of a kind tour for less than cost generating high-profit margins, and benefit the ABA Foundation! 100% of the monies raised for the tour will go directly to the ABA Foundation, supporting the future of our industry.
The tour includes the following:
- 3-night accommodations at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center,
- Elegant dinner cruise on the Odyssey Cruises - Washington DC,
- Memorial Day Parade seating and box lunch at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts,
- Choral Festival with the Air Force Band and Orchestra by the American Veterans Center,
- MARS professional licensed guide and tour management,
- Bertucci's Italian Restaurant Sicily Menu Dinner by Earl Enterprises,
- Hard Rock Cafe Washington D.C. Silver Menu Dinner by Hard Rock International Headquarters,
- A Bay Lighthouse Luncheon Cruise followed by a US Naval Academy Visitor Center Tours and a tour of Historic Annapolis,
- Lunch on a sightseeing cruise by Maryland Department of Tourism,
- View of DC from the Observation Deck at CEB Tower,
- Ride on the Capital Wheel by ICON Attractions,
- Transportation Trams at WAA - Arlington National Cemetery by Arlington Convention and Visitors Service,
- The Magic of Flight featuring The Blue Angels, at National Medal of Honor Memorial in the National Museum of the Marine Corps.
MARS is the only company that can get the parade seating and the Kennedy Center reserved seats. Thank you so much for all of your support to the ABA Foundation!